Going through another phases again. I’m discerning about what’s really important. I went to a comedy show last night and it was not what I expected. I should say it was not that fun. What I enjoyed most was leaving, and going to a Sushi bar. I had a coupe of rolls as well as some vegetable fried rice. It was delicious. It was filling. I was satisfied.
After leaving Hollywood I came back westside to meet a friend.
I am starting to question the validity of what it means to be a “friend.”
- How long does it take after you like someone for them to become your friend?
- Is the term friend thrown around loosely? Is the term abused?
- Even the word love. When you love someone, your life changes, therefore, shouldn’t there be more sacrifices made on behalf on the person you care about?
- Friend, yes, a return to the term friend, what does it mean to friend someone in the contemporary sense?
- How do you un-friend someone? Or is it better to say de-friend someone?
- What are the terms to becoming a friend? Who establishes them?